The Landshuter Isar Game
The Landshut water management agency had developed a game that takes local ecological characteristics into account. www.spielmaterial.de was commissioned with the implementation of the game.
In the Isar game a maximum 6 players are in the role of domestic fish which tryig to first reach the goal against the current..
The implementation of the game had the following objectives:
- The players should get to know the course of the river Isar in Landshut.
- The ecology of the river is to be perceived / evaluated from the perspective of a fish.
- The aim is to provide a playful presentation of the measures and situations that are conducive to water ecology and which are detrimental.
Target groups are:
- age class 1: secondary to fourth grade pupils
- age class 2: pupils from 5th to 8th grade