Klemens Franz has worked with us in the following games:
Klemens was involved with the following game illustrations, among others:
- Agricola (Lookout Games 2007) – cards
- Bohnanza Fan Edition (Lookout Games / Amigo 2007) – cover and some cards
- Neuland (eggertspiele 2008) – remaking, everything
- 2 Teppich Erweiterung für Suleika (Spielemuseum / Zoch 2008) author and illustrations
- Le Havre (Lookout Games 2008) – Agricola successor, everything
- Vor den Toren von Loyang (H@ll-Games Essen 2009) – predecessor of Agricola, everything
- Agricola: Die Moorbauern (Lookout Games Essen 2009) – peat, forest, horses … everything
- Le Havre – Le Grand Hameau (Lookout Games 2009/10) Cards. Orange. Nice.
- Andere Länder, andere Sitten. (Piatnik 2010) – A game like the story from the last vacation.
- Dominion Alchemie (Hans im Glück 2010) – a card
- Die Minen von Zavandor (Lookout Games 2010) – dwarves, dwarves, dwarves
- Merkator (Lookout Games Essen 2010) – old masters during the Thirty Years’ War
- Luna (Hall Games Essen 2010) – 7 islands around a central temple island. without cards.
- Bangkok Klongs (dlp-games Essen 2010 ) – The whole package. Green of course.
- Poseidon (Lookout Games Essen 2010) 18XX 18XX BC graphically in the tradition of 1853
- Railroad Barons (Lookout Games 2010) – 18XX for 2 players, many cards.
- Agricola G-Deck (Lookout Games 2010) – 120 cards.
- Rummelplatz (eggertspiele, 2010) – 2 mini games and grapple figures.
- Pergamon (eggertspiele 2011) – illustractions, layout & printing preparation. Nice game.
- Rettet die Fische (Piatnik 2011) – cooperative, colorful, fishy. all illustrations
- Uuups! (Amigo 2011) – Many worms in various poses.
- PAX (irongames 2011) – everything.
- Crazy Kick (dlp-games 2011) – everything.
- The City (Amigo 2011) – aeverythinglles.
- Bohn Camillo (Lookout Games 2011) -graphics, rules, no illustrations.
- Die Gnome von Zavandor (Lookout Games 2011) – everything.
- Feudalherren (Lookout Games 2011) – everything (repainted).
- Walnut Grove (Lookout Games 2011) – everything.
- Ora et Labora (Lookout Games 2011) – everything.
- Siberia (dlp-games 2011) – everything.
Klemens Franz (born in 1979) attended an art school in Graz, Austria and worked as an assistant for new media after his studies. Since 2006, he has illustrated board and card games for publishers of all sizes. He is married, has four children, three cats and lives in the Styrian Volcanic Region in the southeast of Austria – with all culinary consequences.